Furnified and Going Objects are online shops (www.furnified.com and www.goingobjects.com) that guarantee unique pieces of furniture that are developed and designed in-house. To support our customer service, we are looking for a communicative and administratively strong student or flexi-jobber.
Would you like to strengthen our enthusiastic team at our head office in Antwerp? Then be sure to read on!
- You are the first point of contact for our customers. Before the purchase, during the delivery period and after receiving their order, you help them as much as possible:
- You provide updates on the availability or logistics status of an order.
- You provide a solution for, for example, transport damage or production errors.
- You answer commercial questions, e.g. about our products and services.
- You share the necessary information regarding (partial) payments.
- You do this both by telephone and in writing. Furnified uses a futureproof support ticketing system. Rather exceptionally, you will speak to a customer personally in our showroom.
- To give correct feedback to our customers, you consult and combine several sources. This will mainly concern our ERP system, the online portal of our payment partners, our logistics software, and the tools of our external shipping services.
- Finally, you autonomously implement your offered solutions administratively. In this way you are responsible for the adequate operational follow-up of customer support. If necessary, provide feedback internally, or correctly forward to your colleagues.
- You master and take care of your language. You speak and write perfect Dutch. You can do this smoothly and completely error-free. You also have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You are also more than digital. You can easily get along with the various online tools and applications that are used daily in an e-commerce environment. You also have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are a good listener and you are service oriented. You are rather empathetic, and get satisfaction from satisfying customers.
- On the other hand, you are sufficiently commercial and business-oriented. You never lose sight of the relevant company guidelines and you are able to consistently adjust your services accordingly.
- You have a correct judgment and put your language at the service of this. You always approach our customers in a customer-friendly and constructive manner, but if necessary you are assertive and stand your ground.
- You are a multi-tasker who can switch quickly. Whether it is a commercial, financial, logistical or rather technical question: you switch effortlessly and teach yourself the necessary automatisms and reflexes.
- You work focused and hands-on. You easily recognize main and side issues and know how to set priorities. You quickly reduce a conversation to the essence, and you also quickly reduce more complex cases to something workable.
- You act and reason independently. Of course your colleagues are very happy to advise and assist you, but you like to provide answers and solutions yourself.
- You have a creative, flexible brain. You follow the policies and protocols, but you keep your wits about you and always think about the consequences of your actions. If you are stuck for a while, chances are that you - through the necessary imagination or even improvisation - will look for and find a way out.
- You work accurately and diligently. You know the importance of periods and commas, both with numbers and letters. "Nonchalance" and "carelessness" are not in your dictionary.
- You are a team player. You don't mind picking up the stitch your colleague drops - on the contrary! After all, you know that this can happen within a fast, dynamic SME environment and you are prepared for this.
- Exciting students/flexi-job in a growing e-commerce company.
- A fun, dynamic and driven team.
- Market-based remuneration.
- Employment in Antwerp.
- Working days are negotiable after mutual consultation.
Interested in this job? Do not hesitate and send your resume and motivation letter to the attention of Serge Belmans Unpleasant email@example.com and who knows see you soon!